Foodservice Australia is the event where food and hospitality professionals come to see the latest food, drink and equipment. There is simply no better place to discover new ideas, new techniques, new products and new suppliers.
Next year Foodservice Australia runs from 27-29 May at the International Convention Centre at Darling Harbour in Sydney. Planning has already started for an even bigger and better show.
Your chance to discover new ideas for your business
If you work in the food or hospitality industry then you should be planning a visit to Foodservice Australia. Why? Because there is simply no better way to discover new ideas, new products and new suppliers.
- meet over 300 industry suppliers
- taste all the new food trends
- try out the latest catering and bakery equipment
- attend free seminars and workshops
- watch our top chefs and bakers in action
- meet other food industry professionals and exchange ideas
- stay ahead of the competition
This is a trade only event, so you can get straight down to business. And unlike some other shows every exhibitor is interested in your business. In a few hours you can find everything you need to improve your menu, improve your bottom line and stay ahead of your competition.